Hemlock & Lace
Tempy's Plotter - Printable Version

+- Hemlock & Lace (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rose Garden (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Logs & Plots (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Tempy's Plotter (/showthread.php?tid=632)

Tempy's Plotter - Tempest - 01-06-2024

Hullo :3 This is my new plotter thread with all my current children since I've added so many. Woops. Anyway, here they all are, feel free to reply here or send me a message on discord if you have an idea or interest in one of my babs! We can brainstorm together. I will say I can be a little slower just because I work long shifts during the week, usually at least 12 hours if not more :| So I don't always have the most time but I feel like I've been balancing it a little better here lately so we'll see. LOL I don't have any major triggers with writing and find trauma therapeutic to write which is why so many of my characters are broken little beans probably. If you have any though please let me know and I will do my best to avoid those :3 Also if you'd like to use this code for anything at all feel free as always :3

Please click on icons to view their profiles :3

Hawkins 'Hawk' Bellator
VAMPIRE • IMMORTAL • BISEXUAL

Hawk was born to a vampire hunter, raised to hate and hunt them for just existing when they weren't a super well known thing? Becoming one was an act of revenge against his father by another vampire. He really hates most, if not all vampires, and thus really hates what he is himself. Hawk feels like he must protect humanity and has become sort of a vigilante, running around killing vampires like his dad wanted him to. He can be a bit awkward and shy in social settings, despite having a kind of resting bitch face. Also pretty distrustful when first meeting others. Internally, he is a cinnmonbun and I would love to get to explore that side of him one day. LOL

PLOT POINTS:
• Blood Bond: he is currently open for a blood bond! I think it could be maybe someone he has an arrangement with? Like this is the only mortal he drinks from and in return they get magic? It would probably have to be some kind of mutual benefit like that. Maybe they could also be a hunter? IDK I am flexible.
• Maker: I'd love for someone to have been the one to turn him as revenge against his father. I can edit anything in his history to make that work better for your character. Basically just for drama and tension.
• Enemies: I'd love for him to have some enemies >3 Other vampires hes tried to kill or maybe some he killed close friends/lovers/family members of?
• Not super open to any love connections for him as I think he's going to be obsessed with Tanyi <3 ;-;
• Sister? I had in his history that he killed her BUT if you wanted to play her as a vampire and the trauma with that I'm also open to it LOL I can change her name to whatever in his history :3

Ilythia Viltarin
VAMPIRE • IMMORTAL • BISEXUAL

Ilythia is a darker character, a vampire who chose this life to escape a forced marriage to a man she didn't want. Her history has a bit of trigger warning for infanticide. I tried to keep it less graphic, but just so you know if you are interested in writing her she may have some dark themes mentioned in posts. :3 Anyway, she is a bit of hedonist, thriving on pleasure, depravity, and chaos. She absolutely hates mortals and sees no use for them other then food. She will definitely see vampires as the superior species. I think she'd be okayish with Muirrin? Maybe not 8| But she will really hate werewolves. She's a bit annoyed with the lack of total domination from their queen, often calling herself the Red Queen for obvious reasons of course. She's basically just here to fuck shit up for everyone and have some fun. lol

PLOT POINTS:
• Blood Bond: not currently available :3 she will be bonded to Asra's Fineas. 
• Maker: I'd love for someone to have been the maker in her history. Someone I think she may have even loved? I think part of her wild nature would be explained by feeling abandoned by this person. Can be male or female. But would also need to be a darker character due to their history. 
• Lovers: Always open to the opportunity, not very monogamous or possessive of lovers in general? But also not interested in being insulted so it could cause some drama I think >3 I think she'd also prefer women to men, but not opposed to either.

Matthias Cyprian
MORTAL • 30 Y/O • HETEROSEXUAL

Matthias was a decorated solider at one point, who took bad orders and got most of his soldiers killed. He realized later on that he was framed to take the fall for someone else. During this attack though he also lost his wife and son who were traveling with him at the time. Long story short they were basically supposed to be on their way home, but got diverted and there was nothing really to be done with the families traveling with them. He was dishonorably discharged from service for this failure, his name tarnished. Since then he has moved to Lavalles and formed an underground network of smuggling just about anything you can think of. He tried to use dark magic to revive his dead wife, but it backfired on him. Now she haunts him/tries to kill him in his sleep and it has caused a several and strange illness that flares up randomly. Most days he appears fine and feels fine, an others he is severely ill. There is no known cure for it, but with help from a doctor another poison eases the symptoms. Can mostly be found at his tavern Nectar located in Lavalles.

PLOT POINTS:
• Blood Bond: Currently bonded to Hani's Persephone is she would still like that! :3
• Honestly, Matt is heavily inspired by Thomas Shelby from Peaky Blinders & Kaz Brekker from Shadow and Bone with some other shit thrown in. I'd love to form some kind of underground smuggling network with other characters :3 maybe form their own little crazy band. Could also form some enemies from this as well.

Helayne Elise Ilirium
MORTAL • 28 Y/O • BISEXUAL

Helayne is a hunter from the wilds of Vufrien mostly. She grew up on another continent in the far north in a small village called Valthira. Her home was attacked by what she believes was vampires, pretty much destroying it and everyone she knew. She was held captive for a time where she endured some pretty horrible things. She has been on the hunt pretty much ever since for the person who held her captive and killed her village. She is currently still sort of hiding in the military, pretending to be her brother to see if she can find out any information on who it may have been. I'd still love some possible drama with that? She is also eventually going to be doing some rescue stuff with Theodred as long as that all works out. Otherwise shes just beboping around the city visiting her friend and selling some cool shit.

PLOT POINTS:
• Blood Bond: none currently, and honestly can't see it happening with how she feels about Vampires? Unless something awful happens again lol
• Friends: She has a best friend relationship with Tanyi already, but I'm still always open to her meeting and forming some connections with other characters :3 Especially mortals. I think the only species she obviously doesn't like is Vampires so! lol 
• Military connections maybe? Some drama with her getting found out? Honestly not sure lol but I'm pretty open to this!
• Lovers: I DO want her to eventually find someone. She's not really a fling or casual type of person though, definitely has to form connection. I do have a potential something depending on how it all works out but I'm also open to her having her heart broken for the feels ;-; or awkward triangles lol I don't want to like super set something in stone if it doesn't work for either character?
• Hel probably has the most going on right now so just throw things at me :3