Hemlock & Lace
Story Tellers Anonymous - Printable Version

+- Hemlock & Lace (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rose Garden (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Logs & Plots (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Adoptions (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Thread: Story Tellers Anonymous (/showthread.php?tid=639)

Story Tellers Anonymous - Hani - 01-08-2024

Hani Adoptables!
This is the place where I'll be storing all of the characters I have up for adoption ^^ If you see one that piques your fancy, please feel free to post the simple audition form below! These won't be timed, and if I like your depiction of the characters, I'll smack you with some acceptance and any further details I may have for your new child! All I ask is that you remain active with them! If you go inactive with the character and have not posted an absence, after roughly 2 months I'll adopt the character back out if viable!

The form will be:

Character Name You're Applying For: The character's full or partially given name!

Appearance: Can be an image or a description! This is a pretty good resource!

Personality: Some may be free form, others may be set details!

History: This may not be required right off for some of the adoptions as some will have intertwining histories. For those that do need a background, I would like a little more detail for them than the bare minimum site requirement, but I'm not super strict. Just give me a base idea of things! 

Character Blurb: Also not always required, but I may be greedy and ask you to write a small snippet playing the character. If I ask for it, it doesn't have to be super long, but I like to get a potential feel for things!

Code:
[b]Character Name You're Applying For:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Charactr Blurb:[/b]

RE: Story Tellers Anonymous - Hani - 01-09-2024

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* The Celestial Court ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
The Celestial Court is a group of brothers whos soul purpose is the guard and company of a half deity banished to earth. The princess is the daughter of a moon goddess, and through a vast system of strict contracts, she is forbidden by other gods from dwelling in the same plane of existence as her loving mother. Seeing her daughter's vast sea of grief, the goddess plucked twelve stars from her abode in the night sky and fashioned them into synthetic souls, breathing life into them and placing them upon the same soil as her beloved. She bound the party together with red thread, ensuring that they would forever find each other, no matter what universe they were reincarnated into. As their precious princess was doomed to forever return in differing forms, so too were those of her counsel.

Centuries plunged the mind of one into utter chaos. Twelve became eleven. Became ten. Became nine. They dwindled like fallen meteors until only five remained, including the betrayer. The second eldest devoured the starlight of his siblings, consuming their essence to further fuel his own powers in jealous pursuit to only ever hold the moon's sliver in his own possession without interruption and the presence of his brethren.

Daughter of the Moon - Parvati [asra]
Muirinn ☽˚☾ Appears 25 ☽˚☾ Fae Lands

hypnotic . compassionate . dedicated . envious . genuine . observant . seraphic

The cherubic princess to whom all are bound. She has been reborn among the waves, lulled still to sleep in her perfect dream as she awaits the return of her loyal vanguard. In this replica, she is blessed with familial bonds outside of those made to keep her company, potentially powerful ones at that. She's called to land in hopes to remain closer to her brother and an interest held as a seamstress blooms. She currently holds a clinic in Lavalles to offer healing aid, though her mystic wares are not cheap.

The Eldest - Alistair [hani]
Vampire ☽˚☾ 25 Years Old ☽˚☾ Crue Efros

Stoic. Leader. Duty Bound. Friendly. Serious. Dark. 

The eldest of the brothers who has yet to awaken and recall his purpose in this world. He's a body guard for hire stationed mainly in Crue Efros and living in a rented town house in Lavalles. He's recently been turned and has quite the struggle with the newly found impulses. While normally cheerful and outgoing, it's made him more reserved and somewhat lack luster in comparison.

The Smart One - Feigndail [Jahi]
Vampire ☽˚☾ 37 Years Old ☽˚☾ Lavalles

Intellectual - precise - analytical - independent - blunt

After grim tidings befell his oldest brother and as the last of them alive, it fell upon Feign to behold the threads that now bound them. He's settled into life in Lavalles, holding the title of professor for those seeking a higher level of education that can afford such a luxury. He boasts a menagerie of magic, a grand roster of spells and arcane knowledge in tandem with his other threads of subjects.

The Angry Middle Child - Mark'aith [OPEN]
SPECIES ☽˚☾ AGE☽˚☾ WHERE THEY'RE FOUND

Angry. Jaded. Strong. Stubborn. Chaotic. Thrilling.
(these are just an idea for some of his traits)

Solid details will be added when this brother is adopted out! Mark'aith is the typical middle child, a sense of being over looked causing him to act out often to vie for the attention he feels his older and younger brothers get. Since the murder of his other siblings, he's probably devoted much of his time in a venture to grow stronger to protect their ragged family. For his application, you may change the name of this reincarnation if you'd like! You can also apply with an existing character if the story is appealing to you and simply have the spirit "wake up" if you'd like! I would like a somewhat fleshed out history OR a sample blurb/post written for him! 

The Youngest Brother - Jadeon [AGENT]

Low self-esteem. Quieter. Friendly. Slightly Spoiled. Giving. Selfish. 
(these are just an idea for some of his traits)

Solid details will be added when this brother is adopted out! Jadeon is the youngest of the siblings. He could be portrayed in several different ways. For example more giving or the opposite. He could have been spoiled or felt like he had little to nothing. In other lives, he was definitely coddled and protected by his older siblings, causing one of them to be consumed. For his application, you may change the name of this reincarnation if you'd like! You can also apply with an existing character if the story is appealing to you and simply have the spirit "wake up" if you'd like! I would like a somewhat fleshed out history OR a sample blurb/post written for him! 

The Second Born/The Betrayer - Corvinus[CLOSED/TBD]

Power hungry. Ambitious. Selfish. Jealous. Cruel.
(currently not up for adoption, but may be added, just putting this here for details!)

Corvinus was the twin created with Alistair and given life mere moments after. For the longest time it was just the two of them. The other ten brothers were created far later. In the years since, his mind caved to the violence of his jealousy and he wanted the princess eternally to himself. So he sought to kill his brothers and usurp their power for his own. Most have met their permanent end at his hand and can never be returned to life. He is the sad villain of their tale, and unless there is interest in someone playing the role, he will be cast as an NPC or otherwise just looming threat for the present!

What I'm Looking For!

For these adopts, you can apply with already created characters if you think they would fit the narrative! Since they're doomed to reincarnate, you would be welcome to say they began to regain their memories from past lives and emerge. You can change their names! They were only given to them on their first creations by the first princess, so while they can be called something else, they would never wholly forsake the callings she gave them. The species and other details are yours to decide. The personality traits are not concrete and are only there to give you something of an idea of what they're like and can be morphed within reason.

I would like to see some good backgrounds and maybe some post snippets. You're welcome to show how they'd react with the already established faces of the family if you'd like or just on their own! 

Most importantly have fun!

RE: Story Tellers Anonymous - Hani - 01-09-2024

Rhel Huarost

Mortal (blood bond would be required) ☽˚☾ 24 Years ☽˚☾ The Wilds

Rhel is a loner who resides in the wilds surrounding both countries. She very rarely wanders into the city, and when she does it's usually only to chastise Farron for his poor life decisions. She's very self-sufficient and thrives simply living off the land. She's pretty prideful in their heritage and where they're from. She's a master archer and hunter. She is extremely distrustful of everyone save for those she would have been close to and has no interest in living in the settlements. However, those that earn her trust would have no better ally. She's stubborn and exceedingly loyal. She's a fierce fighter and not afraid to stand up for herself and what she believes in. 

Possible plots!

- She could have plots with Farron, be they platonic, sibling-esque, or potential love interest if you'd like!
- Blood bond to a vampire that she would definitely hate, but could be a fun little drama to go through 8D
- Open to being turned into a werewolf or vampire at some point as well, both of which would make her head explode.
- If you have any other ideas for her, please feel free to include them in your try out :'D I love that juicy juicy drama shit.

What I'm Looking For!
Basically the AI wouldn't leave Farron without her and I decided what the heck, why not? So here she is! I'd like the name to remain the same, but if you find one you really like, feel free to wing it in there :'D I'd like to have a little post snippet for her, but a background won't be necessary! I'll give the adopter any main points for her history and they can build from there. 

- Their people would all have the rabbit ears, but since mortals can't have free mutations, she'd need a blood bond to keep them. Likewise, she wouldn't willingly form a bond with a vampire, so it would likely be a result of an attack on her or something. This point would be free for plotting with someone else!

RE: Story Tellers Anonymous - Agent - 02-25-2024

*rubs my hands together*

Character Name You're Applying For: Jadeon (Gwendolyn in his current life)

Appearance: have you seen this boy? no of course not, never, so here he is

He's mortal, but will be bonded to a vampire, hence the more animal-y bits.

Personality: Gwen is very much a spoiled, sheltered child; he's used to being given what he wants if he only asks for it, and hardly does anything on his own when he can just as easily have someone else do it for him. This has made him utterly helpless, as he's reliant on others for just about everything. He's kind but cowardly, so he tends to cling to those he deems safe and shy away from unfamiliar people and situations. He also tends to whine and blame others for his own mistakes.

History: Gwen grew up outside of Klewyth, in a small country where his mother and father were the heads of a respected noble family. They doted upon him, leaving him wanting for nothing, but as much as he loved them, he felt like a black sheep among them, as though he didn't truly belong. He was afflicted with strange, fractured memories that he couldn't make sense of—of people who were achingly familiar, though he'd never met them before. And at night, he'd dream of places that he'd never been to, though they felt as real to him as his own room.

The only person who he was genuinely close with was his sister. She was much older than him, and didn't spoil him like their parents did, but he adored her and hardly ever left her side. With her, he found that he felt more like himself, instead of an imposter in his own skin, and she'd listen to him and comfort him whenever he needed her to. Then came the day when she was married off to the eldest son of another noble family. Gwen missed her so terribly that, for months, he wrote letters to her. And when she stopped responding to his letters, he became worried—so worried that he begged one of his servants to take him to where she'd gone, to make sure that she was alright.

Together, and with his parents' permission, they left the country. It was his intention to return home, once he'd been assured of his sister's saftey—and if she couldn't be convinced to keep him with her—but after an incident on the road, he and his servant were separated, leaving him alone.

Character Blurb: n/a

RE: Story Tellers Anonymous - Hani - 02-27-2024

HE'S ALL YOURS BB 8D