Hemlock & Lace
Opening My Bag of Crimes - Printable Version

+- Hemlock & Lace (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rose Garden (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Logs & Plots (https://hemlock.rpginit.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Opening My Bag of Crimes (/showthread.php?tid=598)

Opening My Bag of Crimes - Hani - 12-22-2023

Hello & Welcome!

My name is Hani and/or Crime Bag, and I want your plots! I'm pretty much always open for any manner of schemes: violent, romantic, dramatic, I'm down for any and all of it! I don't normally pre-plot love interests, but if you fancy one of my children, by all means just throw some ideas to me if you want! I can be a bit graphic, and I don't shy away from how my characters would realistically handle a situation. That being said, if you have anything that you don't want to hear from me, feel free to let me know and I can accommodate to the best of my abilities without changing my babies. I myself am not perturbed by anything, so feel free to hit me with all the heavy and dark themes!

- I try to reply as soon as possible, but I do have a child who is sometimes just attention hungry all day. He is also teething right now, so some days I'm just not able to settle in and focus. So in those regards, I'm so sorry for your wait and I appreciate your patience! If I don't respond within a week or so, feel free to ping me again on discord!

- I don't usually reply to my threads in order. Sometimes I am just REALLY feeling a character and have a lot of muse for them and I'll just knock out their threads. Sometimes my thoughts are tunnel-visioned onto a particular thread and I'll spam the daylights out of it. Sometimes my order depends on my mind set. I use my writing to vent at times and sometimes it's just easier to put certain things into words. I apologize if this bothers anyone, but I don't mean for it to be offensive and I apologize in advance :c 

- My word counts vary! I normally try to match lengths with my thread partner but sometimes I ramble or just lose my focus/train of thought and they end up shorter for it. I also occasionally do phone posts if I'm unable to be on pc for whatever reason, so please look over any errors 8D

That being said, let's get to the good stuff! If any of these are someone you'd like to throw your character at please feel free to reply here or to slide into my discord DMs!

Click pictures to see their full profiles!

CECILIA ADNALI CRAVEN
MORTAL • 22 YEARS OLD • EXOTIC DANCER AND ASSASSIN
Lives in: Shanton
Will go: Roams almost anywhere, though she tends to remain on the side of Crue Efros.
Vampires: Hates • Werewolves: Indifferent • Mortals: Prefers. • Muirinn: ???

She works in a bar by the name of the Gilded Lily in Shanton as a dancer and hostess, a cover for her true career as an assassin. She is on the indulgent side and has a dependency on drinking. She's not from the continent of Klewyth and her past in her old home is what fuels her hatred for the undead. She will offer to protect any mortal from the super naturals and views mortality to be a beautiful and priceless thing. 

She's open for just about anything with anyone, but if you're a vampire friendship will be an uphill battle. 

ARABELLA HALICIA BELEVERON
WEREWOLF• 25 YEARS OLD • NOBLEWOMAN of ODERSTEN
Lives in: Odersten
Will go: Due to her current situation she primarily is forced to stay around home.
Vampires: ???? • Werewolves: ???? • Mortals: ???? • Muirinn: ???

Her true name is Daesn'yri and she's from a desert land from across the sea. The Beleverons was a family that once worked with her father, when their daughter fell ill, they traveled back there and found her broken and starving. She has lost her memories and has recently started to recall them. Despite that, out of fear for her once dear friend and the true Arabella, she has continued to play along with the head of the family and has kept her memories her secret. She's very curious and a friendly/soft heart, but she is a wildling and ill fit to be a noble. When pressed, she will lash out, with or without intentional malice. Though she is mostly kind, its a different sense than what most of the civilized world would consider. Recently, her would be arranged marriage was put on hold when many of the guests and the groom himself were poisoned before the ceremony could be held. 

She's open for most of anything! 
She was born a werewolf, and knows very little of the strife that plagues all the races of Klewyth so she'll treat all the same until they do something to change her attitude! 

COENWULF LONAN LUISEACH
WEREWOLF • 35 YEARS OLD • KNIGHT of ODERSTEN
Lives in: Odersten
Will go: Anywhere, normally, but due to the draft will be staying near Odersten
Vampires: Dislikes • Werewolves: Good standing • Mortals: Good standing • Muirinn: ???

Son to a well known Paladin and Crusader within the Church of Odersten. His family earned a good place within Odersten due to their brave and valiant contributions through the church. He followed in their foot steps, and is almost constantly compared to his old man amongst the holy order. He's kind and sometimes over-zealous. Very giving and feels great sympathy to those displaced and suffering due to the war. He has recently lost a good friend to the battle of Dunmeath and his father became crippled at the same scene. Despite that, he's tried to keep his spirits up and not succumb to the bad memories and horrors of the conflict! All around golden retriever energy. 

He's open for anything! I am still exploring his character, so I apologize if I'm slower to respond with him!

CYPRIAN ALARIC BARTHOLOMEW
VAMPIRE • 212 YEARS OLD • NOBLE of LAVALLES
Lives in: Lavalles
Will go: Anywhere, he's everyone's problem
Vampires: Disgusting • Werewolves: Vile • Mortals: Loathsome • Muirinn: Droll

His mother died when he was young and his grief riddled father sold him to a human trader. He was bought by a rich family of vampires before their presence was made public. As a result, he was fed from cruelly and locked away within the catacombs under the extensive property for many years. He grew up in this twisted and malicious world. The older he got, the more he loathed everything. He manipulated the daughter who developed feelings for him into turning him into a vampire. He then murdered the family, including his creator. He took their name and everything they owned and assumed his own place in Lavalles's grand chess game. Over the years, he has grown incredibly lackadaisical and will on occasion take it upon himself to cause some manner of chaos. He's unpredictable and has a sadistic mean streak! 

He's open for absolutely anything, especially if it involves some sort of trouble or anything he might consider "fun".

YIJOON "LAN"
MORTAL(?) • 26 YEARS OLD • CRIME BOSS of SHANTON
Lives in: Shanton
Will go: Pretty much anymore
Vampires: Indifferent • Werewolves: Indifferent • Mortals: Indifferent • Muirinn: Delicious

From a foreign land, his parents were killed in the coup that replaced the hierarchy of Lavalles. It left his older sister and him to fend for themselves. Got his nose dirty hoping to keep his sister out of the brothel. She went to the brothel to try to keep him from being a crime bag. He turned fully to crime when she "disappeared" after becoming pregnant by a noble. He became even more engrossed in the bad scenes of Shanton, becoming ever more calloused and cruel until he stood atop one of the organizations. In a deal gone bad, he was attempted to be turned into a vampire, something went wrong, however. Now he belongs to neither the undead or the living. Most assume he's fully vampiric now, and he's just allowed that rumor to become "fact". 

Open for anything! 
If you have a muirinn and you meet him, he'll probably try to kidnap you because you smell yummy. Sorry :c

NAZARIA SALVATORE
MUIRINN • 21 YEARS OLD • HERMIT of NORTHERN ANDERSTEL
Lives in: The northern part of Anderstel
Vampires: Fearful of • Werewolves: Curious • Mortals: Fine • Muirinn: Curious

Was born a weak and frail girl to a woman who valued strength and prowess above everything else. Despite the dismissal and almost outright abandonment of her mother, she's always been rather happy. She's helpful, gentle and loves children. Loves her family, including her mother despite her forcing her out of the family home. She lives a solitary life on a secluded stretch of beach, she will heal anyone in need should she stumble upon them or vice versa. If one ever wishes to find her, they need only follow the sound of singing that grasps the water's edge...

Open for anything! 
A recent attack by a vampire has her quite frightened of them.

NOCTUM EVERGREEN WESTWOOD
MUIRINN • 69 YEARS OLD • LIBRARIAN of KAISERMONT
Lives in: Kaisermont
Vampires: ???? of • Werewolves: Fine • Mortals: Fine • Muirinn: Tends to stay away

He was exiled from his family herd for being curious of the surface world, particularly books. He taught himself to read and can do so in multiple languages. He opened a library in Kaisermont that somewhat doubles as an aquatic museum. Due to both being a Muirinn and his obsessive nature, he often returns to bodies of water and collects things which he brings back and puts proudly on display. He is extremely possessive and becomes unhealthily obsessed with things on a whim. This includes objects and people. 

Open for anything! 
If you'd like to pre-plot something with being a focal point of his obsession I am a-ok with this. Just a warning: it could get INTENSE.

PERSEPHONE LAHMIA SCARLETTE
VAMPIRE • UNKNOWN YEARS OLD • HEALER of LAVALLES
Lives in: Lavalles
Will go: Wanders frequently, goes anywhere
Vampires: Fine • Werewolves: Fine • Mortals: Fine • Muirinn: Fine

She suffered a horrible death at the hand of a man she thought loved her. After she was resurrected by a cat jumping over her grave, she vowed to make the passing of others as beautiful and painless as she possibly could. She's a bit eccentric, but she's kind-hearted and loving. She often sees ghosts almost everywhere she goes (due to accidental necromancy magic woops) and talks to them as regular people, unaware that most cannot see who she speaks to. As a result, she leaves herself open to possession, intentional or otherwise. In short, she's an all around good bean and will probably be very good to your characters. 

Open for anything! 
If you just need a healer for one reason or another, say no more. She can go anywhere.
Leslie is her feral rat son.

THEODRED EVAN LUMEN
VAMPIRE • 569 YEARS OLD • GENERAL of LAVALLES & LORD of DUNMEATH
Lives in: Lavalles/Dunmeath
Will go: Generally goes everywhere
Vampires: Distaste • Werewolves: Does NOT like • Mortals: Fine • Muirinn: Fine

Was made into a vampire amidst the tragedy of losing his homeland and everyone he ever knew. Suffered years of torment and torture at the hands of his creator for various reasons. His biggest regret was finally giving into the madness, blacking out and killing a young woman. Panicked, he tried to give her his blood to save her, knowing that vampires could do so to heal. He was ripped away, unsure if she grew cold or not. Eventually, he managed enough freedom to deal with his tormenter. He loathes what he is and what he's become. He also is against the enslavement of humanity and the horrid treatment that many of them have received. He's served under the Red Queen faithfully for centuries now, a vague guise and promise of peace whispered of once she rules. His thoughts have been chaotic as of late and has lead him to a somewhat of a double life.

Open for almost anything!
Osmanthus is a spoiled little lord and must be treated as such, thank you.
He doesn't like weres, but without some strict provocation he won't be aggressive. 
He's rather antisocial, but I think it's fun to torment him in those situations, so please by all means!
Also if anyone would be interested in maybe being his one would-be murder victim and bring her in a vampire that could be some juicy drama!

ARASITATU YASIROMI
MORTAL • 21 YEARS OLD • MEDICINE WOMAN of SANCTUARY
Lives in: Sanctuary
Will go: Travel is unclear, safe to assume the wilds near Sanctuary
Vampires: No experience • Werewolves: No experience • Mortals: Fine • Muirinn: Grown to hate

Her people worshipped Muirinn as gods, but in recent times she has come to view them as monsters. A widow before her wedding could even be fully completed. Jealousy and quiet, dangerous obsession would see her happiness undone and have her shackled to the murderer of her beloved. The once jovial woman has become some what shut down and bitter, though she still endeavors to help those around her with the knowledge she has from her time as a temple priestess and healer. She was also known as a 'death dancer' within her homeland. She would use magic to "walk on water" and to the ceremonial taiko drums she would perform a well rehearsed dance as the last rites to those departed as their bodies were given back to the waters from which her people believed they emerged.

Open for almost anything!
Will kiss your booboos better if you need that.
Currently will only be in Sanctuary/the immediate wilds around the town.